THE UNOFFICIALSF SERVICE CLOUD CHANNELS HOME PAGE
Service Cloud has an entire product suite of Contact Center channels; Voice, Chat, Messaging, Email, Social, and many more
This is a home page for sharing content on new features, best practices, reusable components, and more.
- Dreamforce 2023 Omni-Channel presentation
- What is Enhanced Omni-Channel?
- Best Practices for Status-Based Capacity with Omni-Channel
- Blending Phone and Chat channels together
- Build your first Omni Flow
- How to Optimize Omni Supervisor with Supervisor Configurations
- Add super powers to supervisors with new Configurable Flow Actions
- Omni Channel Pilot: Interruptible Capacity
Service Cloud Voice
- Service Cloud Voice Routing – Technical deep dive
- Routing for Service Cloud Voice with Omni Flow
- Use Voice IVR data in an Omni Flow
Overview In Spring 22 there’s a massive leap forward in making the setup for Routing both easier and more powerful with the GA of Omni Flows for Service Cloud Voice (for Amazon Connect). In the past, we needed to configure all of the Routing Requirements inside an Amazon Contact Flow. While an incredibly powerful tool, […]
UnofficialSF.com has added a new section devoted to Service Cloud channel functionality, which is increasingly driven by flow-based services. Check it out here. If you know of a good post or page on the topic, don’t hesitate to let us know via the form on the home page.
So, you’re ready to build your first Omni Flow? Here’s a quick blog post to walk you through some of the basics. We’ll set up routing for a Case, but the fundamentals here will be true for other channels like Voice, Chat, SMS, Leads, Custom objects, or whatever you want to route. In your Omni […]
Introduction With Salesforce, we’re fortunate to have an incredibly powerful and flexible work/channel routing engine, that has helped thousands of customers to automate the assignment of Support Cases. With great power and flexibility though came a lot of variation in the setup options available. Whether it was Case assignment rules, Queues on Chat buttons, Skills-based […]