https://unofficialsf.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/USFlogo2-300x111.png 0 0 Alex Edelstein https://unofficialsf.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/USFlogo2-300x111.png Alex Edelstein2019-12-27 10:55:422019-12-27 11:05:43Participating in the Wiki
- Wiki pages use “Article” technology instead of Page or Posts. The best way to create a new wiki Article is to go to an existing wiki page, and click the drop down menu to the right of the green Publish button.
- Add new articles freely, but only if you’re adding coverage for a new topic.
- Topics should be conceptual and not specific. So “Custom Settings and Metadata” is a good topic, while “Sample Flow Showing Custom Settings” is not (although it would be a great blog post subject).
- When you add an article, copy the boilerplate content from a full existing article, such as the footer with the Contribute to this Wiki link.
- An article should have a clear focus. In that respect, it’s different from a typical blog post.
- Cross links between articles are highly encouraged.