This is a generic Lightning Component that allows up to 5 Buttons that can each execute a Quick Action. The component can be placed anywhere on a Lightning Record Page.
Using the Component
You can use this Lightning Component on a Record Page.
NOTE: The Quick Actions must also be included in the “Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions” section of the standard Page Layout.
- B1_Button Label – Text to appear on the button
- B1_Quick Action’s Object API Name – API name of the Object that contains the Quick Action
- B1_Quick Action API Name – The API name of the Quick Action
- B1_Button Variant Type – Determines the color of the button. Select from base,(neutral),brand,destructive,success
- Repeat for Buttons 2 through 5
- Button Container Size (out of 12) – Width of the container in 12ths (Default 12 – Full Width)
- Button Count per Row – 1 to 5 buttons per row
- Button Size (normal, full) – Normal: Fit button to label, Full: Extend button width