The Datatable Flow Screen Component
For the latest on the Datatable component, please go here: Datatable – Lightning Web Component for Flow Screens
4/2/2020 – New Component
Try the new LWC version of datatableFSC found HERE.
Update 11/27/19 – spider-bkv
Spider has added inline editing to this component. To get it work update to the latest functionality (see below for the 2.6 package, or incorporate the latest source).
See Enhance your Flows with Data Tables – Part 4 (Inline Editing) for more details and and a sample Flow.
Update 10/29/19 – Eric Smith
With the new release of Winter ’20, you will need to make sure you select the “Manually assign variables (advanced)” checkbox and set your output parameters to variable resources you have created in your flow.
Update 4/19/2019 – Eric Smith
Added support for no selection, single record selection, or multi-record selection
Added support for pre-selected records
This Flow-enabled version of the base datatable component provides a powerful range of capabilities for use in Flow.
- Supports up to 10 columns while displaying only the columns with actual parameter values
- Parameters for Column Width and Column Alignment
- All Columns are sortable
- Optional record selection with Checkboxes (multi-select) or Radio Buttons (single select)
- All Columns can be set to Editable
- Supports pre-selected rows
- An Icon can be displayed with the first Column Header
- Support built in for up to 8 Standard and Custom Objects
- Already configured to support Account, Asset, Case, Contact, Contract, and Opportunity (No editing of source code is necessary if you are using one of these objects)
- Read this post for instructions on editing the component to support other objects
SAMPLE FLOW SCREEN created with multiple Lightning Components including 3 datatables
FLOW SCREEN SETUP with 8 Lightning Flow Screen Components
The package will only work without modification for the 8 standard objects listed above. To support other objects, modify the component to point to your particular data type. The updates can be made in the Developer Console to the datatableFSC.cmp and the datatableFSC.design files.
V 2.5 Install Package (v2.5 – 5/1/19)
To learn about this component start with:
1) The base documentation
and then carry on to these great posts by Eric:
Contribute & Roadmap
Several people have already contributed. Please feel free. The code is here.
Salesforce expects to add Flow support for generic SObjects in Summer ’20.