https://unofficialsf.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/USFlogo2-300x111.png 0 0 Eric Smith https://unofficialsf.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/USFlogo2-300x111.png Eric Smith2022-06-03 13:45:442022-06-03 13:45:44What's new with Datatable
There is a new release (v4.0.5) of the Datatable component available.
The updates include:
- Enhanced handling of saved Column Configuration files
- Saved column configuration attributes can now be > 255 characters
- A new output attribute (Selected Row Key Field Value)
- This value is populated only when a single row is selected and is designed to support inputs to other components once Reactive Screens are implemented
Various bugs have been addressed as well:
- Displayed dates should no longer be off by one day when the displayed date was not in the same Daylight Standard/Savings Time as the current date
- Reselecting the Column Wizard button after saving a flow will no longer cause an error
- Column Configuration files now save the column widths attribute
- There will no longer be a test class failure on installation in an org without Orders enabled
Thank you and keep the feedback coming.